We look forward to reopening our doors on Sunday, May 17th. We can't wait! Please contact your stylist for their up to date schedule as each of their schedules are different. We will be following the state/county guidelines for sanitation and social distancing.
- Our waiting area is not open at this time. When you arrive, please text or call your stylist and stay in your car. When your stylist is ready for you, she will call/text you to come inside.
- No children or friends of guests allowed inside the salon during your appointment.
- All guests/employees must wear a mask that loops behind the ears to enter and during the entire appointment at the salon.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We have temporarily discontinued the practice of handshaking and any other non-essential contact.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. Spacing between persons in the salon should be at least six feet, except when staff is servicing guests.
- If you are sick or have been around anyone who has been ill or traveling within 4 weeks of your appointment, please reschedule.
- There will be no waxing services available.
- We will be temporarily suspending all blow-dry services to help prevent the spread of germs.
- We are also suspending our beverage service; please bring your own beverages to your appointment.
- Please arrive with clean dry hair to help decrease germs.
Please rest assured that we have provided extra sanitation measures, including Barbicide certificates, allowing time after each client for cleaning, clients will not be double booked and observing state/county guidelines by disinfecting all surfaces and implements, laundering all capes, towels, and linens in between each client. We have also removed any non-essential items throughout our business.
Our social media channels are being consistently updated, so please keep your notifications turned on for the latest salon news. We will see you soon!